22 November 2018, 6PM
Let's celebrate together RIVO's 25th anniversary and the culmination of our 2018 campaign: "From Surviving to Living!", around an exquisite meal concocted by « Au Petit Extra ». The meal will be followed by an excerpt from the extraordinary show from « Corps Amour Anarchie / Léo Ferré », created by PPS Danse and starring famous Brazilian signer Bïa and Alexandre Désilet, up and coming Quebec music star.
The good doctor Gilles De Margerie will host this engaging evening where you will have the chance to participate in the auctioning of unique lots! This evening is an opportunity to support traumatized refugees. By supporting RIVO, you help these vulnerable people move from surviving to living - all the while spending a memorable and inspiring evening!
ATTENDING THIS BENEFIT ENTAILS:
- A festive, human and warm atmosphere.
- Rich encounters with members of the political, artistic, health, business and civil spheres.
- Continued support for victims traumatized by organized violence (war, genocide, rape, torture, and persecution.)
- Contributing to the development of RIVO services in Montreal and in regional communities through training, consultations, support supervision for interveners, and therapeutic treatment for victims and their relatives
- Providing RIVO with means to ensure its sustainability
- 5:30 PM – Doors open
- 6 PM – Guests arrive to enjoy a cocktail - music with Vent du sud jazz group
- 6:30 PM – Welcome speech and silent auction launch
- 6:45 PM – Meal service begins
- 7:30 PM – Animation: videos, testimonials, and live auction
- 8:30 PM – Excerpt from “Corps Amour Anarchie / Léo Ferré” by PPS danse
- 9 PM – Draw with balloons: prizes to win!
- 9:20 PM – Word of thanks
- 9:30 PM – The party goes on! Let's dance!
November 22nd, 2018 at 6 PM
(Doors open at 5:30 PM)
$200 + fees
(A receipt of $ 110 will be provided*)
- To reserve a table
- For a group of 8 to 10
Or if you want to sponsor the event
- Click here: Sponsorship program
For members of community organizations:
A preferential rate applies
- Please contact Véronique Harvey
For those who want to make a donation
For more info and questions:
Tel (514) 282-0661
(* According to the federal law on charitable donations as part of a fundraising campaign, the organization must reduce the value of the meal and show on the receipt. Therefore, RIVO will send you a receipt for the amount of $110 rather than $200.)
Thanks to our sponsors
We thank Vent du sud Jazz band for it's generous participation to our Benefit-Gala.
Mariane Engrand: violon
Valérie Lachance-Guillemette : saxophone ténor
Marie-Claude Larouche : guitare
Pascale Petitclerc : contrebasse
Stéphane Proulx : batterie